- 2 ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup almonds
- ½ cup Tapioca flour
- 1 cup of Almond or Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup blueberries
- 3 eggs
- Place the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix together.
- Add half the milk and mix in well before adding another half of the milk.
- Add the blueberries and spoon small amounts of the mixture into a pan to form pancakes.
- Cook with organic butter for 30 seconds on each side or until brown.
Enjoy with organic marmalade after completing your fasting.
Live a Happy, Healthy, Fun meal.